The Best Bankruptcy Lawyer in Las Vegas
Erik Severino was born and raised in St. James, New York and moved to Las Vegas, Nevada as a teenager. He attended & graduated with a degree in Economics from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. Erik received his Juris Doctorate in 2006 from the William S. Boyd School of Law at University of Nevada, Las Vegas. He has been licensed to practice law in the state of Nevada since 2006.
– Erik narrowed his practice to personal bankruptcy law, starting his own firm in 2009. The recent economic and housing market collapse has hit southern Nevada extremely hard, and Erik has been there all along assisting his clients with resolving their debts, protecting their property, and most importantly, preserving their integrity.
– When you retain the Law Offices of Erik Severino, you not only retain the firm but more importantly you hire Erik personally. – He will be your attorney through the entire process. No staff, no paralegals, you will deal directly with Erik.
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas, 2002, BSBA Economics
- William S. Boyd School of Law at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, 2006, J.D.
- Nevada, 2006
- Law Office of Richard McKnight
330 S. 3rd St., Suite 900
Las Vegas, NV 89101
10/2006 – 09/2008