Stop Garnishments and Lawsuits Immediately
Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
Used by over 90% of people who file. This is the traditional bankruptcy without plan payments to the court. Keep exempt propety and get rid of debt.
- File for Absolutely Nothing, Not Even Filing Fees
- Monthly Payments After Filing of $200
- You could also pay up front if you like, $1500 Attorney’s Fees + $335 Court Fees
Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
Used by people who do not qualify for chapter 7, make over the mean income, have had a bankruptcy in the last 8 years, or are facing foreclosure.
- Includes Court Fees ($690 Attorney Fees + $310 Court Fees).
- Additional Attorney Fees up to $3810 may be paid by the trustee from plan payments.
- Immediate, same day filing, to stop foreclosure or repossession at no extra cost.